This was meant to get posted back on Nov. 17, 2012… but, uh, I forgot to post it. >_<
Here’s what my typical weekday consists of:
- Wake up 8:30 – 9 a.m.
- Have breakfast
- Check internet for e-mail, news, get stuff ready for school
- Leave around 11:30 a.m.
- Arrive in Shibuya 12:30 – 12:50 p.m.
- Class from 1:30 – 4:45 p.m.
- Return home around 6 – 6:30 p.m.
- Little bit of TV/internet
- Study until 11 p.m. – 12 a.m.
It’s really not THAT busy, I suppose, but it feels like it to me. As I’ve told people in the past, I’m treating school as my job.